Re: [IPk] customer service at medtronic moan!

I've had both good and bad experiences with Medtronic.
The best way to deal with them is to make sure you get the name of the
person you speak to the first time and then keep asking for the same
person. Keep ringing every hour if they don't ring back, and remind them
they promised to ring back and haven't. Usually this works pretty well.
If they say they'll ring back, ask them exactly when, and if they don't,
then ring them back and keep going until you get it sorted.

My bugbear is that they keep delivering to my home address when I've
asked them to deliver to my work address. Which is annoying as I'm not
in usually (though sometimes my neighbour will take it for me). Last
time they said that they have decided not to store the delivery details
on their computer as it leads to confusion!!!! So they have to take down
the delivery address every time you order! Well they still managed to
deliver to my home address when they did that! Next time I am going to
remind them that they keep delivering to the wrong address and that if
they stuff it up this time I am going to change suppliers!

Di