[IPk] customer service at medtronic moan!

Hi Loretta,

 I do not post very often (if at all) to the list, but i thought I would answer
your Email as I really think that customer service is absolutely apoling! ....
SBe warned, this is a big moan :-)!

 I had my pump since August, and made 3 orders with Medtronic. I had problems
with 2 of them. The first order was fine. When I placed my second order, somehow
they lost the PCT confirmation about the fundings, so I got the supplies 1
months after I first ordered them .... and after several phone call as they tend
to forget you very quickly.

 My last experience, last week, was also a bit of a disaster, and I am still
very wounded up about it.
 I placed the order. A few hours later, they left a message saying that I needed
to call them back. I called them, and ..... they could not tell me what I needed
to phone them. I received the order as planned, however I realised they took the
order wrong and ended up with 7 boxes of the wrong stuff. I phoned them telling
them that they needed to send me the correct items. they said they will come
back to me in 20 min ... 48 hours after, no answer. So I phoned back .... and it
was just like I have not phoned before. This time, I got a new guy, Rob, who was
very nice and friendly. As he had to check about procedures, he said he had to
ask someone else to phone me back. This "someone else" said that the driver will
phone me to arrange a day and date for the delivery of the new items and the
collection of the unwanted items. Nothing happened. i got the correct order, but
I still have the wrong items as no one phoned me!
 I think I will have to send the items back myself, it will be much easier. My
worry is, will the PCT authorise my next order ?

 I have been with them for less than a year, and as soon as I can change my
pump, I will go to another supplier.

hope this helps,

 Does anyone know if it is possible to complain to the PCT about these kind of
problems. I htink this is absolutely apoling.

Thanks,

Flo