[IPk] Apidra

Hi Joel,

I am pleased that Apidra is treating you better than Novorapid! I guess
individual physiologies react differently to different insulins. I was
comparing Apidra with Humalog rather than Novorapid, so can't comment
directly regarding your comparison. I didn't try it in my pre-pump days.
However, in the pump I have found the post-meal peak takes longer to subside
witih Apidra than it did with Humalog.  I'll be interested to hear how you
get on with it in your pump.

Best regards,

Marian