Re: [IPk] Advice for forgotten bolus please

Hiya

One variable - when your bg goes up to 13 mmol/L, depending on one's
personal threshold, hyperglycemia induced insulin resistance is a
possibility. It is very common for people to need more insulin, not
just a longer time frame, to correct a bg once it's gone up above 12
mmol/L compared to the amount that would be needed to manage carb
intake from a lower starting bg.

Does that make sense??

Melissa
Type 1 15+ years; MiniMed pumper 7.5 years; Animas pumper 4+ years