 From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of
melisa barton
Sent: 16 May 2008 09:50
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IPk] TRavel Insurance, Help needed quick!!

Hi,
I'm off to America next Friday, and I'm struggling to find a travel insurance
which doesnt load me for being diabetic.  I thought this was against the
Disability Discrimination act to do this??  I have just been quoted an extra
#65 for being diabetic, I asked the woman on the phone and she promptly told
me that being diabetic wasnt classed as a disability, nor was it disabeling!
(hmmm she wants to flippin try it)   PLEASE can anyone help, I'm going in less
that a week!  Cheers, mel xx

The information contained in this message may be confidential or legally
privileged and is intended for the addressee only.

If you have received this message in error or there are any problems please
notify the originator immediately.

If you are not the intended recipient you should not use, disclose,
distribute, copy, print, or rely on this e-mail.

All communication sent to or from Midlothian Council may be subject
to recording and/or monitoring in accordance with relevant legislation.