[IPk] Travel Insurance

Hi,

You need to be really careful about this.  I've been battling with insurance
companies today, and the cheaper ones seem generally to be saying "we'll
cover you for travel, but excluding pre-existing conditions". Since it is
very easy to blame nearly everything on diabetes it seems, this doesn't seem
worth having to me.  Just a warning: Check what is and is not covered.

Lorna.
T1 50 years, lots of complications mostly under control.