[IPk] Great Travel Insurance for Diabetics (& thyroid problems)

Hi all,
Just thought I'd share a great insurance company I found after I was bitterly
disappointed by Direct Travel as they loaded me greatly for being on
thyroxine!!  I can't believe it went up so much for such a petty condition!
After nearly 4 hours of seaching, I was about to give up but then I found this
site www.staysure.co.uk who diddnt load for a combo of medical stuff.  Such a
good price too.... for a family of 4, travelling to America for 16 days, all
the ususal cover plus personal baggage cover, only cost me #74.81!!!  well,
how chuffed am I ???  there number is: 0870 046 4560 you can ring then to
check, or they have a big list of conditions they dont load for on their
website, and a list of serious conditions that must be controlled (like
diabetes) in a drop down menue.  Phew, nearly wore my fingerprints away
looking for that one!  xxxmel