RE: [IPk] TRavel Insurance, Help needed quick!!

Thanks will do, and I'll get a quote off Tesco , cheers xxx> Date: Fri, 16 May
2008 10:50:04 +0100> From: email @ redacted> To:
email @ redacted> Subject: Re: [IPk] TRavel Insurance, Help needed
quick!!> > Please support Insulin Pumpers by making a donation to the> SPRING
pledge drive. Your contribution is essential to help> us continue to provide
service to the diabetes community.> Please visit:> >
http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate.shtml> > Your annual contribution will
eliminate this header from your IP mail> > Hi> > This is a great topic to look
up in the list archives. To access the> list archives, go to:>
http://www.insulin-pumpers.org.uk/searcharchive/> If you get a prompt to enter
a username and password, type your e-mail> address (Melisa, yours =
email @ redacted) in the username field and> the word pumper in the password
field> Type travel insurance in the search box> Select "no limit" as the time
frame for results> Click Search> You might want to increase the number of
results to return to a higher> number than 25, but that's up to you.> In the
Results listing, you can see the month and year a post was sent> to the list
within the line of red text. It's worth picking and> choosing recent e-mails
to get the most up to date information.> > Hope this helps! Have a great trip.
If you need advice on dealing with> airport security that's another good thing
to research in the archives> :)> > Melissa> Type 1 15+ years; MiniMed pumper
7.5 years; Animas pumper 4+ years> > On Fri, May 16, 2008 at 9:50 AM, melisa
barton <email @ redacted> wrote:> > Hi,> > I'm off to America next Friday,
and I'm struggling to find a travel insurance> > which doesnt load me for
being diabetic. I thought this was against the> > Disability Discrimination
act to do this?? I have just been quoted an extra> > #65 for being diabetic, I
asked the woman on the phone and she promptly told> > me that being diabetic
wasnt classed as a disability, nor was it disabeling!> > (hmmm she wants to
flippin try it) PLEASE can anyone help, I'm going in less> > that a week!
Cheers, mel xx> >