Re: [IPk] TRavel Insurance, Help needed quick!!

Hi

This is a great topic to look up in the list archives. To access the
list archives, go to:
http://www.insulin-pumpers.org.uk/searcharchive/
If you get a prompt to enter a username and password, type your e-mail
address (Melisa, yours = email @ redacted) in the username field and
the word pumper in the password field
Type travel insurance in the search box
Select "no limit" as the time frame for results
Click Search
You might want to increase the number of results to return to a higher
number than 25, but that's up to you.
In the Results listing, you can see the month and year a post was sent
to the list within the line of red text. It's worth picking and
choosing recent e-mails to get the most up to date information.

Hope this helps! Have a great trip. If you need advice on dealing with
airport security that's another good thing to research in the archives
:)

Melissa
Type 1 15+ years; MiniMed pumper 7.5 years; Animas pumper 4+ years