[IPk] My latest Hba1c

Hi All,
Just wanted to share my latest news. I had a clinic appointment yesterday but
unfortunatly their HBA1c testing machine was broken, so they had to send my
blood to the lab.
they phoned me today with the results, 6.6% I feel pretty chuffed with that
especially as in the last 6 month's I have had 3 lots of Steriod injections,
which messed my basals up.
Anyway thanks for letting me boast.
Stuart Chadwick.

Diabetic T1 19 Years, Paradigm 715 user 1 year 4 months, Carelink user, and
occasional CGMS User.