[IPn] very good

Hello Pumpers and Friends,

Thank you all so much for your support during the Spring pledge
drive. We are mid-way through the month and have raised $2412 toward
our goal of $5000 for the quarter.... thanks to your generous giving.

Just a reminder that there are two ways to double the effectiveness
of your pledge:

1) if your company has a Matching Gift program, let them know that
you have made a contribution to Insulin Pumpers

2) Take advantage of the Matching challenges made to you by your
fellow forum members.

NORTHERN CALIFORNIA has offered to double the value of your pledge up

to a total of $100.00.

Take this opportunity to support Insulin Pumpers and make a double
value donation, or better yet, become a SUSTAINING member and
contribute a small monthly amount. Just visit our secure web server
at:

If you would like to challenge the forum members to match your
generosity, visit:

Any major credit card or PayPal can be used to make a contribution.

If you would prefer to send a check by mail, address it to:

	Insulin Pumpers
	558 Valley Way
	Milpitas, CA 95035

In the UK,  <=====

You can send a cheque by post in pounds sterling or for tax a
deductible donation, use your charity card and/or contribute to the
CAF (Charities Aid Foundation) on behalf of Insulin Pumpers, CAF
charity #002139. or see the UK donation page for more information at:

My best regards
Michael Robinton
Executive Director
..