 From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of
Loretta Cashin
Sent: 13 May 2008 21:24
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IPk] Just a moan!!

Spoke to my consultant on Wednesday last week.

My driving licence was  up for renewal.  He has written to DVLA ( At my
request - because I will be eligible for a disabled bus pass) to say that he
feels that I am unsafe to drive.  It just makes me want to cry.  And question
was I too honest in answering the question about 'disabling Hypoglycaemic
attacks'

Loretta

The information contained in this message may be confidential or legally
privileged and is intended for the addressee only.

If you have received this message in error or there are any problems please
notify the originator immediately.

If you are not the intended recipient you should not use, disclose,
distribute, copy, print, or rely on this e-mail.

All communication sent to or from Midlothian Council may be subject
to recording and/or monitoring in accordance with relevant legislation.