From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf
Of Loretta Cashin
Sent: 13 May 2008 21:24
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IPk] Just a moan!!

Please support Insulin Pumpers by making a donation to the
Please visit:

Spoke to my consultant on Wednesday last week.

My driving licence was  up for renewal.  He has written to DVLA ( At my
request - because I will be eligible for a disabled bus pass) to say that he
feels that I am unsafe to drive.  It just makes me want to cry.  And
question
was I too honest in answering the question about 'disabling Hypoglycaemic
attacks'

Loretta