[IPn] Do you have cable or take the paper??

Hello Pumpers and Friends,

I'd like to encourage you to contribute to the Spring pledge drive if
you have not already done so. Why? because your support is necessary
for Insulin Pumpers to continue to provide information and resources
to you and the rest of the diabetes  community.

Let's put it in perspective. If you have cable TV, you pay anywhere
from $30 to $70 per month. For the newspaper around $30 per month.
How about your cell phone or telephone bill.... $30 per month??? How
many hours a week do you use these resources? You know and I know
that if you fail to pay those monthly bills that those suppliers will
simply cut you off. The paper won't come, the cable TV will no longer
work and the telephone service will stop. Insulin Pumpers goes on for
all and is necessary for all. How many hours a week do you use it.
How often has the ANSWER been there when you needed it. I'm asking
you to contribute a fraction of what you pay for services you take
for granted and consider necessary for everyday life. How about it??

If you can afford it and feel you receive a benefit from Insulin
Pumpers, please contribute. If you can do more... how about a
sustaining pledge of $10 or $20 per month.

By the way, it's hard to write these pledge messages, so if you'd
like to help I'd appreciate it. Contact me privately.

To make a sustaining contribution or a donation toward this pledge
drive, visit the donor page at:

To challenge others in the forum to match your generosity, visit the
CHALLENGE page at:

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way
Milpitas, CA 95035

In the UK you can....

Send a cheque by post in pounds sterling or for tax a deductible
(Charities Aid Foundation) on behalf of Insulin Pumpers, CAF charity
#002139. or see the UK donation page for more information at:

My best regards
Michael Robinton
Executive Director
..