[IPk] Apidra - Marian

Hi Marian,

I am hoping to collect my prescription for Apidra on thursday, and will
 start using it on Sunday as i will be on a day off then. I am a nurse on a busy
children's assessment unit, so starting it on a day off i shall more
opportunity  to monitor the effects for the first day.

I am very sensitive to insulin, so i am concerned about how quickly Apidra
will bring down my post-meal BS readings.

My consultant has asked my GP to prescribe me 2 vials, to try, but is not
changing my emergency novorapid pens over until we see how i get on with  it.

So, i shall let you know how things go!

Sue