Re: [IPk] thank you...

OhB I really do feel for you, you really do seem to be in the wars at the
moment.
I was off work for three weeks in total, I reckonB I could have gone back in
two, but my other half and my GP said no asB I could not be trusted to take
things easy, <sheepish grin>.
I was only wondering how you were getting on this morning asB I had to take
two Solpadol last night before bed because of my back. Then ended up missing a
hypo early this morning, thank goodness my other half (or should that be
better?) gave me a nudge and said "check your levels".
WhenB I had shingles my pain was all in my legs and lower back. my appetite
also dropped, butB I also find the Solpadol tablets make be a bit queasy so
don't always feel like eating if i have had some of those. I did find taking a
good quality multi-vitamin helped me a bit asB I wasn't eating much, I didn't
feel so tired.
I found a plain warm bath with 7-8 drops of Lavender essential oilB and 4
drops of Tea-Tree essential oil made me feel better, dont know if it was
psychological or not, butB I didn't care asB it worked for me.
I hope you are feeling better soon, an dtaht some of my waffle helps.
B Stuart Chadwick.

Diabetic T1 19 Years, Paradigm 715 user 1 year 4 months, Carelink user, and
occasional CGMS User.