[IPk] Apidra

Michael and Sue,

By "differently" I mean that Apidra works more slowly than Humalog did in
me. This means it takes longer to drop levels after a meal, and I have less
flexibility than I had before. When I take a correction dose (getting
impatient!) it then suddenly works with a vengeance and drops the level
fast, resulting a hypo and more food I don't need. I'm reverting to my
pre-pump habit of less flexible eating habits. Sigh!

Sue, I wish you well when you try yours - would be interested to see how you
go on with it.

Marian