Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 09:46:00 +0100
From: "Melissa Ford"
Subject: [IPk] FAO Londoners: new diabetes Service User Group

Hi

I noticed this advert in my Metro paper this morning:

"Have your say about London's diabetes services
Diabetes UK is working with Healthcare for London to set up a Service
User Group for their 6 month diabetes project.
The project has been set up to improve diabetes care across London. We
want people with diabetes, parents and carers from across London to
take part.
We are very keen to hear from Black, Asian and young people (who are
underrepresented in this work).

This is a real opportunity to make a difference to diabetes services
across London

Deadline: 23 May

For more information, call Sonia Patel on 020 7424 1000 or e-mail
email @ redacted"

If I may be so bold - would any people who got value out of DAFNE or
had to fight for a pump and have been successful in pump therapy
please consider taking part in this?

Melissa
Type 1 15+ years; MiniMed pumper 7.5 years; Animas pumper 4+ years; on
about as many diabetes related projects as I can handle at the moment!