[IPk] Apidra - Marian

Hi Marian.

My consultant has told me that Apidra should work quicker than Novorapid,  so
should result in lower post-meal BS readings, and therefore lower my  HbA1C.

I am waiting for my GP to sort me out a prescription. Should be available  in
the next few days. I am very sensitive to insulin, so i am concerned that it
will drop me insulin too quickly, but will have to see.

Take care

Sue