[IPk] Bubbles causing ketones

Think I might have worked out the problem. Home-made bread. I eat this all
the time, but have eaten less over the last couple of weeks. I weigh it
always because slices vary so much. Did a quick calc by estimating the
ingredients per slice and it came to about 25g per slice. I usually calc
around the 35g mark by weight, but I reckon this must be somewhat out. I
can't work out what the problem is. I am going to try just adding on say 5g
tomorrow to see what happens (or nipping down to Tescos and getting some
horrible manufactured stuff).  BG now back to normal.

Mary Moody