Re: [IPk] Bubbles causing ketones

Thanks Stuart, but I never have bubbles when filling the reservoir,
as follow all the guidelines mentioned and all is clear, but at
times, bubbles appear the next day or day after, and there are
normally some at the next set change that I have to remove before the
was because of the spike in BG as no other explanation for it.
Thanks for trying to help though, appreciated.

Clare