[IPk] Bubbles causing ketones

Clare Hi

I have had a bad day too. Last 2 weeks I have been really on track. I
changed site yesterday and put it into another brand new site (upper abdo
left). The right worked brilliant. What I have noticed is that the only time
I get flaws in the tubing, e.g., when the lining stretches, are the times I
seem to have bubbles. There are no bubbles apparent at the moment, but have
some very pronounced marks on the tubing in different places and my BG was
16 this afternoon. Corrected 2 hours ago and it has only gone down to 13. I
am wondering if I could have missed some bubbles?

Mary Moody