From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf
Of email @ redacted
Sent: 10 May 2008 12:13
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IPk] Apidra

Please support Insulin Pumpers by making a donation to the
Please visit:

I saw my consultant and DSN on thursday. HbA1c 7.1, which is pretty stable.

They have suggested a trial of Apidra to see if it brings down my post meal
BS
 and therefore lowering my HbA1c. They are writing to my GP to prescribe 2
 vials to see how i go on with it. Anyone else had a trial of Apidra? If so,
how
did  you get on with it? I am very sensitive to insulin so i am obviously
concerned  about the possibility of hypos.

They have suggested keeping my 'back-up' insulin as Novorapid for now, and
if i get on well with Apidra, then changing over my 'back-up' insulin as
well.

Any info would be useful.

Thanks

Sue