Re: [IPk] No delivery alarms

 well i have stretch marks on my stomach due to getting infections there twice
and overusing the sites previously and theyre still quite red so i just don't
use them but i am fairly close to them so it may well be
  Sammy

email @ redacted wrote:
  Please support Insulin Pumpers by making a donation to the
Please visit:

re "No Delivery Alarms" I also seem to get them when I use my stomach, I'm
skinny too. Another point I'd like to know about is areas with stretch marks.
I was told when I received my pump not to use it on areas with stretch marks.
I can't remember why now but just wondered if that can cause "no delivery"
alarms or is there another reason why