Re: [IPk] No delivery warning

On 5/8/08, email @ redacted <email @ redacted> wrote:

>  i'm banned from quicksets lol, i didnt like the accuchek version of them
> anyway, has anyone used the ones with the needle that stays in? i liked the
> accuchek version of them, found them much better. Sa,mmy

My daughter used to use the Easy-set, which is a right-angle insertion
one where the needle stays in.  It worked fine for us except for a
couple times when she flinched during insertion and we managed to
stick the plaster down without getting the needle all the way in.  (We
use the quick-sets now; we like that it's easier to remove them
without bruising.)