From: "email @ redacted"
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Thursday, 8 May, 2008 4:20:34 PM
Subject: Re: [IPk] No delivery warning

Please support Insulin Pumpers by making a donation to the
Please visit:

B B http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate.shtml

ouch lol, i've used the fatty bits on my hips/side which works fantastically
but can't with these sets (i'm using silhouettes) and i dont like using my
legs
because i end up ripping the set out whern i go to the toilet.
B Sammy

mione wrote:
B Please support Insulin Pumpers by making a donation to the
Please visit:

Sam,
An area I find almost painless is my back, just above my hip, in the soft
fleshy area. Also I've used the inside of my thighs to great affect. You
should try to use different areas as much as possible to avoid problems
arising in the future.