[IPk] Addisons?

Hi all

This morning I had a second short synacthen test to see if I have Addison's
disease.  I guess it seems like the most likely reason for my symptoms, but
the last test I had about 18 months ago was normal.

However, last time my BGs went up within a couple of hours of the stimulant,
and I needed a hugely increased basal rate for over a week.  Today, I have
tested every hour since the stimulant and my BGs are all well within range,
without any extra basal.

I wonder if this means my adrenals haven't responded to stimulation...

Lesley
IDDM 40 years, POF 20 years+, pernicious anaemia 14 years, hypothyroid 6ish
years