[IPk] IceBands

Hi All
For those who like more fashionable identity bracelets or are for children.
New company just set up in my home town, Nottingham. Have a look at the
website:
http://www.icebands.biz/
They are water proof, its just silicone with paper with details on. You can
have anything you want on it. I surpose you could even have just details if
your child was to get lost on holiday or something. Anyway I have seen one
with diabetes and have ordered. They are only 6.99 pound and includes P + P.
Can also have asthma or any other medical condition.
Laura