RE: [IPk] Customer Service at Medtronic

Hi Loretta

I can only speak for myself but in three years we haven't had any problems.  We
have always had good customer care.  However this may not be the same for
others.

 When you got no response did you get back to them again? Have you asked them to
send you details?

Jackie

> Dear All,
>
> I recently enquired at Medtronic about their CGMS and got no response.  Which
 > put me off. However today I had an appointment with the Lead Consultant in my
> Diabetic Care and we spoke about CGMS, I am still keen but I want to know.
>      How is the customer care at Medtronic running.
>
> I know I sound like a bit of an Old Foggie, but my previous experience of
> contacting Medtronic -didn't even qualify as care - i.e. no response
>
> I would be interested to hear other peoples views.
>
> Regard Loretta
> .

---
Virus Database (VPS): 080507-0, 07/05/2008
Tested on: 07/05/2008 22:17:42