[IPk] Customer Service at Medtronic

Dear All,

I recently enquired at Medtronic about their CGMS and got no response.  Which
put me off.  However today I had an appointment with the Lead Consultant in my
Diabetic Care and we spoke about CGMS, I am still keen but I want to know.
     How is the customer care at Medtronic running.

I know I sound like a bit of an Old Foggie, but my previous experience of
contacting Medtronic -didn't even qualify as care - i.e. no response

I would be interested to hear other peoples views.

Regard Loretta