[IPk] Customised bracelet for MedicAlert emblem

Hi all

Do you remember a post about Lauren's Hope, a couple of years or so ago?
They are in Canada and make beautiful jewellery to hold a medical id tag and
chop and change style as you wish (see www.laurenshope.com).

I have bought 3 bracelets (so far) from an Ebay seller here in the UK, who
has given me great service.  I thought some of you might be interested -
especially as they are much cheaper than Lauren's Hope!

Initially I bought one of her designs, then asked her if she could customise
one to hold my emblem.  She was very keen, and has suggested a number of
other styles.  She is keen to get it just right, so when the first one was
too long she gladly adjusted it and paid return postage.

If you are interested in having a look, go to Ebay and look for the seller
called beadingbonkers.

I will not gain anything from any business this email might generate.

Cheers

Lesley