From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf
Of julie
Sent: 06 May 2008 15:09
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IPk] Re Pump

Please support Insulin Pumpers by making a donation to the
Please visit:

Type 1 50 years

Pumping 2 years.

Hi can anyone help, I am very sensitive to insulin so it appears.

I cannot keep my blood sugars running at a normal or low reading the reason
being if I get it say to 5 or 6 I cannot stay at that I only have to do
something extra like walk to the shops and it will just drop so quickly.  I
have no hypo warning signs with long term diabetes. And I don't seem to be
able to get good control

Anyone any ideas what I should be doing, I only went for a couple of hours
training on the pump, when I first got it,