RE: [IPk] No delivery warning

Hi Sammy

Sasha had a lot of no delivery alarms when she first started when she used the
sets in her tummy, she is quite skinny and muscular.  We changed the sites to
her backside and we had no future problems.  We rang medtronic at the time and
they also suggested that this was the likely cause.

Jackie mum of Sasha aged 13

>  I've got a paradigm 715 and it keeps coming up with a no delivery/occlusion
> warning. I've had about 30 since the 1st of may and i've changed the
> insulin,and
> tube seperately once, infusion set about 3 times and the whole lot in
> one go but
 > it still keeps coming up with it. Not sure if I've just got something wrong
or
> could there be something wrong with the pump? Has anyone else had
> this problem?
>   Thanks
>   Sammy
> .

---
Virus Database (VPS): 080505-0, 05/05/2008
Tested on: 06/05/2008 17:41:23