Re: [IPk] No delivery warning

Hi Sammy

Have all of the reservoirs you've used been from the same box? Are
they all within their expiry date? Sometimes if the lubricant inside
the reservoir has dried up it becomes difficult for the pump to push
the plunger along and the pump will sound the occlusion alarm.

If I were you I'd phone Medtronic customer service and get a
replacement in any case - if there is something wrong with the pump
you don't want it to go bust completely!

Melissa
Type 1 15+ years; MiniMed pumper 7.5 years; Animas pumper 4+ years