[IPk] No delivery warning

 I've got a paradigm 715 and it keeps coming up with a no delivery/occlusion
warning. I've had about 30 since the 1st of may and i've changed the insulin,and
tube seperately once, infusion set about 3 times and the whole lot in one go but
it still keeps coming up with it. Not sure if I've just got something wrong or
could there be something wrong with the pump? Has anyone else had this problem?
  Thanks
  Sammy