Re: [IPk] Pump Expiry Notice

No there's no warning (at least on paradigm pumps) as they don't have a
set life expectancy. Just like any other electronic gadget, it fails
when it fails, which could be 6 months or 16 years.... Reportedly some
Minimed pumps have lasted for over 10 years. So it's up to you to ask
your consultant to authorise a new pump when your old one becomes out of
warranty (which I think is 4 years for Minimed pumps). Nothing will
happen automatically.
Di