[IPk] Pump Expiry Notice

Hi all,

Can anyone tell me if insulin pumps give you any warning signals when
their life expectancy is running out?  I understand they last about 4
years, but I wondered if the pump actually gives you any advance
warning of needing to change it?  Or is it up to the individual to
know how old their pump is and order a new one at the appropriate time?

Any info would be helpful.

Clare
(Type 1 for 38 years, 8 months pumping, Paradigm 522 on loan,
awaiting new Paradigm 722)