 From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of
julie
Sent: 06 May 2008 15:09
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IPk] Re Pump

Type 1 50 years

Pumping 2 years.

Hi can anyone help, I am very sensitive to insulin so it appears.

I cannot keep my blood sugars running at a normal or low reading the reason
being if I get it say to 5 or 6 I cannot stay at that I only have to do
something extra like walk to the shops and it will just drop so quickly.  I
have no hypo warning signs with long term diabetes. And I don't seem to be
able to get good control

Anyone any ideas what I should be doing, I only went for a couple of hours
training on the pump, when I first got it,

The information contained in this message may be confidential or legally
privileged and is intended for the addressee only.

If you have received this message in error or there are any problems please
notify the originator immediately.

If you are not the intended recipient you should not use, disclose,
distribute, copy, print, or rely on this e-mail.

All communication sent to or from Midlothian Council may be subject
to recording and/or monitoring in accordance with relevant legislation.