[IPk] Re Pump

Type 1 50 years

Pumping 2 years.

Hi can anyone help, I am very sensitive to insulin so it appears.

I cannot keep my blood sugars running at a normal or low reading the reason
being if I get it say to 5 or 6 I cannot stay at that I only have to do
something extra like walk to the shops and it will just drop so quickly.  I
have no hypo warning signs with long term diabetes. And I don't seem to be
able to get good control

Anyone any ideas what I should be doing, I only went for a couple of hours
training on the pump, when I first got it,