[IPk] HbA1c

Hi everyone

Just wanted to share this as nobody else will get quite so excited lol! I have
just had my first HBa1c since starting on the pump 5months ago (My DSN has
been away and thats why not sooner) and it is 6.2!!!! It has never been that
in my life lol!!!! My previous one to the pump was 7.5 and that was the lowest
ever due to carb counting! Prior to that it had been around 8.9 so quite a
drastic reduction! My consultant actually said these words '6.2 thats
equivalent to someone who doesnt have diabetes' not quite sure how true that
is lol but it made me happy!
Anyway as you can tall I am a bit excited about it I love my pump and the
freedom it gives me and especially the fact that I am in control and that I
dont have hypos in the night EVERY night!!!!

Take care and welcome to all of the new pump list people!

MarieXXXXX