[IPn] Spring Pledge Drive

Hello Pumpers and Friends,

The Insulin-Pumpers mail list and Web site provides invaluable support to
the Diabetes community through the combined experience of its more than
5,000 members, and by building a community among those members. To
continue doing this, though, we need your financial support. Whether it's
a $10, $25, or $100 contribution doesn't really matter, as every little bit
helps.

Here's what some of our members have had to say about Insulin-Pumpers
recently:

"I have learned more from IP these past seven years than I have from any
medical "professionals" in my 43 years of diabetes. I am thankful beyond
words for IP and the many tips and explanations that have been offered
here. And I know many on the list have received tangible help from Michael
in the way of supplies, and between users themselves."

"I believe the majority of people who read this website have gained some
degree of knowledge from it... To some, this website has
literally been a lifesaver. I hope we can all help in whatever way we can,
whether it be financially, sending supplies, helping to get donations,
offering what knowledge we may possess, being a volunteer, whatever each of
us can do to keep this site up and running."

"If it hadn't been for the information on this web site and list I would
never had stayed with pumping. Not everyone has an
easy time getting started and because of other complications it was very
frustrating for me. The helpful members and the web site kept me going and
now that I have almost 3 years pumping, I am very grateful."

"I challenge any other newbies that have been on this list less than 6
months and haven't yet contributed financially to maintaining the list to
get out your checkbook and contribute $100, in increments of $10 a month.
If just 9 other people do this....I'm absolutely certain I've seen waaaay
more than 9 new profiles this week alone......then we will have contributed
$1000 to the list for this year. Nuff said? "

If Insulin Pumpers has helped you, the way to show your appreciation is by
making a contribution that will assist IP in continuing to
provide the kind of community and service that you have already received.
Make a contribution or sustaining gift by visiting the Insulin Pumpers
donation page:

To set an example for others to follow, make a challenge to the other forum
members to MATCH your gift, use the Insulin Pumpers
challenge page at:

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way
Milpitas, CA 95035

In the UK <===

Send a cheque by post in pounds sterling or for tax a deductible
(Charities Aid Foundation) on behalf of Insulin Pumpers, CAF charity
#002139. or see the UK donation page for more information at:

My best regards,
Liz Davis
Volunteer Administrator
For mail list removal write