Re: [IPk] Re: pregnancy

Many thanks for your support, I try hard to feel positive, but struggle and
because of this am not enjoying the pregnancy at all!

I am now 21 weeks, and feel like i am never gonna make it through!  I was
overweight before I became pregnant, and feel it is going to be very
difficult to have enough energy to see me through the next 19 weeks.  I had
a few daysaway this week and struggled to do the walking we had planned for
our days out.  I also had swelling on my fingers, ankles and toes yesterday,
which I hope is just Odoema.  (any advise on how to avoid this will be
greatly appreciated)

My sugars, although not perfect are very good for me,  I am trying very hard
to get them as well controlled as possible.  My HBA1C's since becoming
pregnant have been - 8.8, 7.7 and the latest 7.5, so they are going in the
right direction.  Lots of hypos, but I can cope with those, it is the highs
I am trying to avoid.  My diabetic nurse (whom is lovely) is not worried
about my sugars, and says I am doing very well.

I am trying to get through one week at a time at the moment.  I am working
up until 30 weeks (hopefully) which is only 9 weeks, so that is my main
target to aim for.  If I can stay fit enough until then, then hopefully to
last 10 weeks it wont matter so much.

I know it is going to take time, but after I have had the baby, I am going
to put every effort into losing weight, getting fitter and gaining good
control.  As I dont' want to feel like this for long!

Many thanks once again for eveyones support and emails.