[IPn] We're almost there :-)

Hi there Pumpers and Friends,

We're almost there !  The end of the Spring pledge drive is in sight.
Here's how we've done to date.
  Total raised toward our goal of $5000

  A whopping $4524  -- pretty good so far!

Thanks to all of you that have participated in this pledge drive as
well as those hundreds of others that have provided your financial
support over the last year.

  $$ still available from MOTOR CITY's $250 challenge

   Matching dollars available $140

If we can raise the $140 today, that plus the $250 from the challenge
will bring our total to $4914  --- close enough to call the pledge
drive a success and FINISHED.

Can you help??  Just a half dozen $20 - $25 donations will do the
trick. If you feel you've received some benefit from Insulin Pumpers
and have not yet made a contribution, show your appreciation by
making a donation and help bring our Spring pledge drive to a close.
Your pledge dollars will be matched by MOTOR CITY so for every dollar
you donate up to $140, Insulin Pumpers get $2.

Make a dollar for dollar matching donation or a sustaining gift by
visiting the Insulin Pumpers donation page at:

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way
Milpitas, CA 95035

In the UK,  <=====