[IPk] experience as hospital inpatient cont

As for they pump, they were really impressed. currently they have one
patient on a pump who was supplied in France and I have a feeling their
experience of having her on the pump would not encourage them to put any one
else on it. My HBa1c was 7.7 -higher than the last but miles better than the
9s and 10s pre pump. Personally even though the majority of the patients and
even one of the nurses had diabetes I was really glad to be compus mentus
enough to be responsible for my own care. all the best Carmel