[IPk] experience as hospital inpatient

You may recall some time ago I had a moan about the attitude of the hospital
where I work and their attitude to inpatients self monitoring ie using their
own equipment. Recently completely unexpectedly I was admitted to the same
hospital and found out what it was like from the other side of the coin.
They were quite happy for me to keep the pump and be responsible for all my
own Diabetes care, only occaisionally did they use their own equipment to
test and mainly relied on my results,incidetally their hypoguard was usually
at least 1 mmol above my one touch profile.