Re: [IPk] Re: Minimed

Hi Ian,

Could you give us all Yolandi's email address?  I have asked minimed
about the possibility of email ordering (which would be much more
convenient for me, and I think less likely for them to make mistakes
with), but they remained silent on that (as on other issues such as
'when will I get my pump back' 'what was wrong with my pump?' 'can I buy
polyskins from you?' etc. etc.

Best wishes,

In message <email @ redacted>, Ian Grant
<email @ redacted> writes
>I either telephone or e-mail Yolandi Punshon. As I said before goods arrive
>usually within 24 hours and only one error was correctly addressed package
>delivered to a neighbour.
>I cannot comment re replacement pumps as in 20+ years of pumping I have
>never had a breakdown.
>On the move? Get Hotmail on your mobile phone http://www.msn.co.uk/msnmobile

Pat Reynolds
email @ redacted
   "It might look a bit messy now,
                    but just you come back in 500 years time"
   (T. Pratchett)