From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On
Behalf Of jenny davey
Sent: 28 May 2003 08:33
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPk] Minimed incompetance

Since having a bad Medtronic experience last summer, I
now get my Silhouettes from Disetronic (they are
called Tenders, but are exactly the same piece of

I am assuming that Disetronic don't sell reservoirs,
so I don't think you can be totally free of Medtronic!
(Somebody from Disetronic is welcome to put me right
on this if possible!)

Do you Yahoo!?