Re: [IPk] Minimed incompetance

Pat,

Since having a bad Medtronic experience last summer, I
now get my Silhouettes from Disetronic (they are
called Tenders, but are exactly the same piece of
kit).

I am assuming that Disetronic don't sell reservoirs,
so I don't think you can be totally free of Medtronic!
(Somebody from Disetronic is welcome to put me right
on this if possible!)

Cheers
Jenny.

=====