Re: [IPk] Which pump and infusion set?

Oh dear, now I really can't see any advantage to the minimed for anyone
(apart from the size /integrated clip issue!

You shouldn't have told me that ... now I am even more jealous of those
of you with percentage rates _and_ a decent retailer!

Best wishes,

dm 30+, 508 2+, doesn't want it to be 3+ if I can get something better

In message <email @ redacted>, Lesley
Jordan <email @ redacted> writes