Re: [IPk] Minimed incompetance

A stupid question, but could I get my sets for my minimed from

Best wishes,

dm 30+, 508 2+, always willing to shop around

In message <email @ redacted>
, Disetronic Info <email @ redacted> writes
>That's standard procedure here at Disetronic!
>Best wishes

Pat Reynolds
email @ redacted
   "It might look a bit messy now,
                    but just you come back in 500 years time"
   (T. Pratchett)